Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quick Overview of the Last 4 Months

I'm an awesome blogger.
Just kidding.
I suck.

November

Max got cuter


We went to Santa Rosa, California to have Thanksgiving with my brothers family


With a quick stop in San Fran

December
Kyle got to go to Hawaii with the BYU football team


Max met Santa for the first time.
They bonded.


January

Max and his buddies just keep getting cuter


February

Max celebrated his first Valentine's Day


We went with Kyle's family to see the Eagles! 
No.  
Not the band.
The flying kind.
They migrate to Farmington Bay this time of year and it's a really cool thing to see!  Tons of eagles, just hangin out.
Unfortunately ... I don't have any pictures of the bald eagles!  ...sorry.  Apparently I'm a new mom and I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my baby.


Max with Aunt Kari


Some of the gang



Aaaand Max keeps getting cuter.
It was cold!  Even for little monsters!

And that's a quick summary of the last 4 months! 
K.  See ya in July.

1 comment: