Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Cake Man

I need to give a shout out to my wonderful husband! He is the best partner to have in our little cake business. He runs to the store for cake emergencies, washes my dishes, and carries these HEAVY cakes up and downs stairs for me. He's also my designated delivery man and he rocks at it. He's the man.

Our most recent cake delivery was at a HUGE mansion in Orem. The reception was held in their sports room, which happened to have a jacket and a picture signed by THE Michael Jordan. Kyle's hero. He was SO excited, so we had to snap a few shots.

The cake made it there in one piece. Mission accomplished!

"This was the best cake delivery we've ever done...I almost expect Michael Jordan to come walking around the corner!" -Kyle Peterson
Thanks for all you do Kyle Man! You're the best and I loooooooove you!

2 comments:

  1. So I just was reading like your last 3 posts...you are adorable Ms. Natalie. You and Kyle seem so happy. Also, I'm so glad your cake business is doing well! You're just so darn good at it (obviously). I might have to think of an event just to have one of your cakes there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husbands are the BEST! Michael Jordan's pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete